What is meant by carcinogens?
The carcinogens are one of the substances, radionuclide, and radiations that will promote the carcinogenesis which tends to be the formation of the cancer. This has the ability to damage the genome of cellular metabolic processes. This is known as a carcinogen.
How do the carcinogens cause cancer disease?
You must know about what are carcinogens which cause the cancerdiseases to the human beings.
- It will directly damage the DNA cells which are leading to the mutation.
- The another way is it not directly affected the DNA cells but it will lead to divides of the cells more faster than the normal rate which has the chance to changes of the DNA cells and mutation will happen.
The DNA cells are widely damaged by the substances and exposures which including,
- The lifestyle which is what you can eat, if you are smoking or not, and lack of the physical activity.
- Natural exposure like ultraviolet rays, infectious agents, and radon gas
- Medical treatment like radiations and chemotherapy
- Workplace exposure such as industrial chemicals and products
- Household exposure like cleaning products, paints, pesticides, and herbicides.
- Pollution like the outdoor air pollution and secondhand tobacco smoke.
What are the carcinogen substances which cause the cancer to the human beings?
- Alcoholic beverages and inorganic arsenic components
- Benzene and cadmium
- Engine exhaust like diesel
- Estrogen postmenopausal therapy and Formaldehyde
- Hepatitis B virus and Hepatitis C virus
- Ionizing radiation, Iron and steel founding
- Leather dust, Mineral oils, and untreated
- Nickel compounds, Outdoor air pollution, Paint, Processed meat, Radon and Rubber manufacturing industry
- Shale oils, Silica dust, crystalline, Solar radiation, and Tobacco, smokeless
- Tobacco smoking
- Ultraviolet (UV) radiation and ultraviolet-emitting tanning devices
- Vinyl chloride
- Wood dust
- X- and Gamma-radiation
These are the some of the carcinogenic substances that will cause the cancer in the human beings.
What are the cancer-fighting foods are available?
Some of the foods are named as cancer fighting foods which reduce the risk of the cancer in the human beings. The uses and advantages of these foods are given by,
- Broccoli: It contains the sulforaphane which is a plant compound that is found in the cruciferous vegetable having the anti-cancer properties. It helps to reduce the number and size of the breast cancer. It will lower the risk of the colorectal cancer. You can the broccoli with your meals it will have the benefit of fighting against the cancer.
- Carrots: It is linked to a decrease in the risk of many types of cancer. You must try the carrots in your diet as snacks and delicious side dishes for a few weeks which leads to a low risk of the cancer.
- Beans: It is rich in fiber and protected against the colorectal cancer. You can take the beans for each week continuously it will help to decrease the causing of the cancer.
- Berries: It is highly rich in anthocyanins which are the plant pigment that has the antioxidant properties that may help to reduce the risk of the cancer. You can take two or more berries in your daily fool routine which will inhibit the development of the cancer cells.
- Cinnamon: It is well known for its health benefits. It can reduce the blood sugar and inflammations. It will help to block and reduce the spreading of the cancer cells. The cinnamon oil suppressed the growth of the head and neck cancer cells and also reduces the size of the tumors. You can take the two to three grams of cinnamon in your food it will help to prevent from the cancer.
- Nuts: Eating of nuts to reduce the risk of many types of cancer. You can add the nuts to your daily diet plan. It helps to protect against the lung cancer.
- Olive oil: It has the more benefits for health. You can add olive oil to your cooking than other flavored oils.
- Turmeric: It has the properties of the anti-inflammatory, antioxidants, and anticancer effects. It helps to slow down the growth of the breast, lung, and prostate cancer cells. For the best result, you should take two to three spoons of the turmeric in your daily foods.
- Citrus fruits: Some of the citrus fruits are limes, lemons, grapes, and oranges are more rich benefits to reduce the risk of the cancer. You can take any types of citrus fruits in your diet for each week.
- Flaxseeds: It is high in fiber. It helps to kill the cancer cells. Try to add ten grams of flaxseeds to your food.
- Tomatoes: You take two tomatoes in your diet plan.
- Garlic: It kills the cancer cells
- Fatty fish: Taking fish in your diet for each week.